Friday, December 10, 2010

Here comes the all day sickness!

Saturday 20th November - Friday 10th December

So all I have felt since the scan is nausea and tired! I find myself sneaking off into Bella and Holly's room to have a cat nap most days.
My sex drive is totally gone as I always feel like I'm about to chunder and the only thing that fixes it is eating. I have read that I need to keep eating all day so that I don't feel as bad as I do, but I don't want to end up looking like a house either.
On an0ther note I have the most amazing husband in the world! He has been the chef and house cleaner for me the last few weeks and has not complained about it either. (what a guy)
Something else interesting about this pregnancy compared to the last 2 is the food cravings.
One week was carrots then, fantastic instant beef noodles and the latest is frozen coke and cucumbers. (much to the disgust of everyone around me)
I have my first appointment at Flinders on Tuesday so I will do a post when I get home to let you know what the next step in this very scary pregnancy will be.
Hope you are enjoying this experience as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment