Friday, December 10, 2010

Our first scan


Friday 19th November

Today we had our first scan. I joked in the morning that we might have twins!! Little did I know I would be eating my words only hours later.

Jon and I decided to take Bella with us so she could see the baby but when we eventually got into the room (after almost weeing myself) the radiographer had some interesting news. Yes we were in fact having twins! Jon and I just looked at each other and laughed, after all what more could we do? Now to break this news to the family. To cut a long story short no one believed us, we had to show everyone the scan pics for them to realise we were not pulling one of our tricks.

Now the fun stuff starts..... We were only planning on one little bundle of joy now we were totally overwhelmed with the thought of having two on the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment